I finally added the finishing touch to the cupcake apron. Don't know why it took me so long to get around to doing it...it took me maybe a 1/2 hour once I just sat down and put my mind to it.
This was my first foray into designing my own apron and it turned out ok...but there are plenty of mistakes with it. I just consider it a learning experience, and hey, it only cost me $3 for the fat quarter. I had all the other supplies.
And here's what I whipped up last night:
In an effort to not put any more holes in our apartment walls ( I'm sure all you renters out there understand) I put up corkboards. Which are held up by two pushpins, but, whatever.
I'm going to be using them for pics that give me inspiration and the like. Yay.
In other news...I am almost done with the Garter Yoke Cardigan. Almost. I feel like this has been taking me forever, but really, it's only been a little over two weeks. I suppose it's been because I have been distracted by all sorts of other projects. I checked my Ravelry projects the other day and I am up to 5 WIP's. That literally makes me a little sick to my stomach. Yes, literally. (I hate when people use that word improperly.) Time to finish up a few things to put my mind at ease.